Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits
Some people may believe that unlike general dentistry which is necessary for overall health, cosmetic dentistry can seem like a series of vanity procedures with little to no real value. At Center for Aesthetic Dentistry, we strongly believe that the benefits of cosmetic dentistry are both real and powerful, and are devoted to bringing you the most innovative and comprehensive treatments available.
Teeth that are misaligned, gapped, or even missing can cause severe discomfort. Cosmetic dentistry includes a range of procedures to fix these problems, and restore your smile to its most functional. Procedures include:
- Dental implantsto replace missing or severely damaged teeth
- Dental bondingto repair chips, cracks, and misalignment
- Porcelain crownsto fill cavities in a safer, more secure way then amalgams
With a full range of services available, you don’t have to live with diminished functionality of your teeth.
Your smile can make or break almost any situation. A beautiful, radiant smile indicates a devotion to personal hygiene and professionalism. So few of us are born with perfect teeth, and years of abuse from foods, drinks, and environmental factors can leave us feeling self-conscious and insecure with our smiles. Procedures that can restore luster and brilliance to your teeth include:
- Tooth whitening to remove stains and discolorations in your teeth, restoring your natural, bright smile
- Porcelain veneers to correct any number of aesthetic issues from discoloration, to crooked or gapped teeth.
- Gum recontouring to improve the appearance of your gums
- Smile makeover to improve every aspect of the appearance of your smile
You cannot over estimate the importance of a perfect smile. The staff at Center for Advanced Dentistry is available to work closely with you to correct any problems you may have, be they minor or severe.