Want to feel more confident? If your smile gives off the wrong impression, it may be time for a makeover. Our cosmetic dentistry procedure can improve or enhance your teeth with better aesthetics and improved speech reception. Dentistry is evolving and advancing with different treatments that result in a beautiful, healthy, and aesthetic smile.
Sometimes when we smile, we end up putting our hand over our mouth to cover misaligned or gapped teeth. Other than the fact that we are trying to hide our flaws, we feel a sense of discomfort. The cosmetic industry has various available procedures to resolve these issues and give you your confidence back.
These procedures include:
- Dental implants are used to replace missing or severely damaged teeth.
- Dental bonding to repair chips, cracks, and misalignment.
- Porcelain crowns fill cavities in a safer, more secure way than amalgams.
With a full range of services available to help you maintain the functionality and healthiness of your teeth, there is no need to hide your smile. Do not hesitate to contact Dr. Firouzi for any of your cosmetic dentistry needs.
Your smile is your first impression, creating a positive or negative feeling. We were not all lucky enough to be born with perfect teeth due to the food we eat, drinks we consume, and environmental factors that leave us feeling insecure with our smiles. There is a solution, and many procedures are available to ensure your smile is worth a million dollars.
Different procedures include:
- Tooth whitening is a treatment that removes stains and discolorations in your teeth, restoring your natural bright smile.
- Porcelain Veneers can be used to improve the appearance of your smiles, such as discoloration or gapped teeth.
- Gum Recontouring can make your gums look and feel better.
- Smile Makeovers are a great way to improve your smile in every aspect.
Do not underestimate the importance of a perfect smile. Dr. Firouzi works closely with all of his clients to resolve significant or minor issues.
Contact Us Today
Are you ready to start charming everyone with your smile? Contact us today at (412) 274-1126 to schedule your consultation!