Have you ever wondered if veneers are right for you? What would you look like with veneers? Would they look obviously fake, or could they look natural?
Patients often ask themselves these questions, and while all great questions, sometimes they aren’t asked because of embarrassment or uncertainty. The truth is, the best way to find out if veneers are right for you is to consult with your dentist.
Who Makes a Good Candidate?
Anyone can be a candidate for veneers! Porcelain veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic dentistry procedures in practice because they affect multiple smile features at once. While suitable for anyone, most patients suffer from teeth that are:
- Unattractively shaped
At the same time, some patients are just looking for a better smile even if there isn’t anything inherently wrong with the one they already have.
Life After Veneers
If you’re on the fence as to whether you want to move forward with getting veneers, you can look forward to some of the following improvements if you decide to go for it:
- Veneers resolve issues such as chipped teeth, discoloration, uneven tooth sizes, and crooked teeth simultaneously.
- Patients can achieve results in less than a month. Porcelain veneers are placed over the course of two office visits spaced one to two weeks apart.
- Teeth that haven’t responded to traditional whitening treatments are covered up. Because veneers are bonded to existing teeth, the brightness of your smile will cease to be a problem.
- Porcelain veneers look like natural teeth! Experts craft porcelain veneers to resemble and function like natural teeth. Dr. Firouzi will ensure that the shade for your new set of veneers looks natural.
- They last for decades. Clinical studies show that about 96% of veneers are in place after 11 years. They can also be replaced one at a time or as needed to help extend your results for a lifetime.
Porcelain Veneers in Pittsburgh, PA
Receiving veneers can be a life-changing experience. What once was worn, cracked, chipped, or discolored can be substituted with beautiful, natural-looking porcelain to give patients the smile they deserve. Dr. Firouzi at the Center for Exceptional Dentistry specializes in cosmetic dentistry in addition to neuromuscular dentistry and sleep apnea treatment making his office an excellent resource. Visit our contact page here or call (412) 274-1126 today for more information.